OrchPlay Major Update (v1) and New Improved Website
You might Also Like
Presenting OrchPlay 2 for Mac
With this new software iteration, our primary aim has been to modernize the listening experience, the discovery of music and the sharing of musical knowledge. We wish to offer solutions for both teachers and students, as remote teaching is rapidly becoming a new option.Read More
Dear OrchPlay Users,
We are very happy to announce that our software update for Mac and Windows is now ready!
We have implemented a new "Download Window" which provides direct access to the entire repertory of multichannel files from within OrchPlay.
This enhanced procedure has been the most frequent request we received since we launched OrchPlay. Designing this new method to access the OrchPlayMusic Library has been both an exciting and challenging project! The OrchPlay Team likes to believe that this new feature will substantially improve and simplify the user experience.
ORCHPLAY VERSION 1.0.24: NEW FEATURES
* OrchPlay Music Library Download Window
(accessible under the SELECTION MENU Composer/Music Files)
• Log-in interface to the OrchPlay Music Library:
Download and install files from within OrchPlay with a single mouse click.
• Immediately see files already installed, available downloads and new Orchplay releases!
• Sort pieces by Composer, Title, Instrumentation, Period, Year, Form, File Size, Number of audio channels, Duration and Score information.
• Queue an unlimited amount of downloads.
• Use OrchPlay while new files are being downloaded.
* OrchPlay Music Library management
• You will no longer have to click-to-install the downloaded files and discard the desktop copy to the bin. Everything is automatized.
• You will be able to delete and re-download any Orchplay file as needed, enabling a better hard drive usage.
NEW FREE VERSION
The OrchPlay Music Library now has a "Free Trial" option that includes the 100% functional software as well as 4 orchestral excerpts for everyone to test and enjoy. You simply have to download the application from the Home page. You may then create an account within the OrchPlay Music Library Download Window and the free files will be easily accessible; they are unlocked for direct download.