Major OrchPlay Update v.2.1.16
You might Also Like
Dear OrchPlay users,
OrchPlay has been updated to Version 2.1.16. This version includes frequently requested features that should drastically improve the workflow when synchronizing imported scores with your recordings. We're also extremely proud to announce the implementation of 2 new partner institutions in OrchPlay, The Norwegian Academy of Music and the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et danse de Lyon.
You will find a complete list of changes and improvements below.
List of improvements in OrchPlay 2.1.16
The following institutions may create OrchPlay content and synchronize scores with the complete NAXOS Music Library:
- Université de Montréal
- McGill University
- Concordia University of Edmonton
Added the following institutions:
- Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et danse de Lyon
- Norwegian Academy of Music
Access the NAXOS Music Library through OrchPlay
- Teachers and students can now create OrchPlay files with embedded Naxos Music Library links (requires an Institutional Naxos Music Library subscription). This unlocks the possibilities of OrchPlay for thousands of recordings. Launch OrchPlay and then simply follow the regular login procedure of your institution.
- Improved the speed of the display refresh when changing page
- Text Tool: Add text notes in your scores (custom size, color, bold, italic & underlined).
- The Color Palette may now be resized horizontally
- Score Markings are now hidden when working on the Score Matrix
Score Matrix and Synchronization
- Redesigned interface to modify, add or delete Matrix measures and Barlines.
- New Matrix buttons: Add System, Add Barline, Add Staff and Selection (Shortcuts: E, R, T, Y)
- Clicking on a Matrix measure number without a Timestamp will now automatically enter the time corresponding to the position of the audio cursor.
Extensive testing has shown that with the new interface preparing scores for synchronization is at least 5 times faster than with the previous interface.
Score Display Options
- Added the option to always show the measure numbers
- Added an Output channels selection
- Fixed a crash that was occurring when changing file after importing a PDF score
- Fixed an issue with keyboard arrows not turning score pages when zoomed in
- Various minor bug fixes
The User Manual has been updated to reflect these changes.
Have a great day!
Your OrchPlay team